|*PR Samples – Bella Vita, Amaki, Astoria Naturals, Lurk, Tata Harper & Annmarie Skincare|
Well, hello young lovers! 😉 Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and besides wishing you all a happy day filled with lots of love (and chocolate!), I wanted to share a few of my new favorite products that are perfect for this romantic holiday! All products listed are free from harmful toxins, use natural or organic ingredients and are cruelty-free.
1) Amaki Jasmine & Rose Nourishing Oil – A light, non-greasy oil that can be used on face, body or hair and smells of Roses, Jasmine and Geranium. Made with nourishing oils like Argan, Jojoba, Sweet Almond and Rosehip, this amazing “love potion” will have your skin feeling soft and touchable! $25.99
2) Amaki Flowers & Salts Bath Soak – Made with mineral rich Dead Sea and Epsom Salts to ease tension and muscle stiffness as well as Lavender essential oil and rose petals to promote calmness and relaxation, this bath soak will leave you feeling pampered and ready for a night of romance! $25.99
3) Bella Vita Rosabella Deodorant – A recent. local discovery of mine, this natural deodorant is my new favorite! Made with nourishing ingredients like Shea Butter, Coconut oil as well as Arrowroot Powder to absorb wetness, this will keep your underarms moisturized and odor free all day. And the Rose Essential oil keeps you smelling like..well roses from morning til night! $8 (website coming soon)
4) Astoria Naturals Body Wash – One of the most unique brands I have yet to come across, Astoria Naturals allows you to custom design your own products! They provide the base ingredients and you get to choose your own scents (or scent combos) and any “boosters” you’d like to add (firmness, extra moisturizing, etc). How freaking cool is that?! I have to be honest, this was the most fun I’ve had with a brand thus far! For both the body wash and lotion I chose the Jasmine, Rose and Grapefruit scent blend and for the wash, I chose extra moisturizing and calming for my boosters. My skin felt soft and lightly scented (you can also choose how strong you want the scent to be!) after showering. $18
5) Astoria Naturals Body Lotion – This is by far my favorite body lotion! First of all, two of my favorite scents in the whole world are Jasmine and Rose, so this is just intoxicating to smell (I chose medium strength for the scent so it lasts a very long time!), and the added benefits of firming and extra moisturizing makes this all the more delightful to use! This is pure pampering right here! $19
6) Lurk Perfume OM 011 – Sensuous notes of Sandalwood and Oudh intertwine with Jasmine, Rose and Lotus Blossom to create the most exquisite scent combination I’ve yet to find in a perfume! If you are looking for a natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly fragrance to rival mainstream brands with a sexy scent that lasts for hours, this is the one for you! And if you love Jasmine, Rose and Sandalwood as much as I do, you will be hooked! $72
7) Annmarie Skincare Love & Passion Essential Oil Blends – (see review here). You can’t have love without passion (well you can, but hello booooooring!) and these two aromatherapy oils will help to really get the mood just right with scents of Jasmine, Rose and Sandalwood. $49.95 each
8) Tata Harper Love Potion – A blend of the world’s ten most potent aphrodisiac essential oils, this formula will help to stimulate the senses, heighten sensuality and promote confidence (because we all know how sexy that is..especially in the bedroom!). $42
How are you spending your Valentine’s Day? What are your favorite products to get you in the mood for this romantic holiday?
Peace & Love,
*Products were sent to me for review consideration, all opinions are my own
**Some affiliate links were used