Hey, my lovelies! I’ve got another last minute guide for ya – this one focusing on gifts that are perfect for every budget, but that are also perfect for every shade of green. I feel that some of you ladies out there shy away from going green because of the price tag but also because of what others in the green community might say if your choices aren’t up to their green standards!
Well, don’t you worry my pretties, I have tons of great options for you that are still much, much cleaner than the conventional ones you are trying to replace! But first, some gift ideas….
For this guide, I tried to choose brands/products that could be found in stores (like Target & Ulta), Amazon (gotta love Prime 2 day free shipping!) or that offer expedited shipping so that you can get it before Christmas! 🙂
I love Amazon! It’s so convenient (thanks to the Prime shipping) and I can find pretty much anything I want, which is why I generally order the bulk of my Christmas & Birthday gifts from here!
To keep this post from being too long, I selected 3 items that are eco-friendly, comes with Prime shipping and are just cute and/or very useful.
- Bamboo Cutting Board Gift Set – The perfect gift for anyone who loves to cook! This eco-friendly set comes with a cutting board, spoon, spatula and salad tongs. It’s also naturally anti-bacterial & is free from toxic chemicals, sealants & toxic materials. Price – $26.99
- Recycled Glass Tree of Life Pendant Necklace – How pretty is this handcrafted necklace made from recycled wine bottles?! It comes in 3 colors, amber (shown above), blue and clear. All 3 are gorgeous and by purchasing this you are helping to support hard working artisans continue to do what they are passionate about! Price – $24.99
- Jade Roller – I actually just bought this for my sister-in-law as I have one and love it! Jade Rollers are great beauty tools that help to improve circulation in the skin, improve elasticity, promote lymphatic drainage, and reduce puffiness and wrinkles. It also helps your products to absorb better. And of course, any kind of facial massage (or massage in general) is very stress relieving! 🙂 Price – varies but I paid $7.98
Target is another favorite place of mine to shop at and my second favorite place to find gifts for people. I really love that they are starting to carry more and more green brands! 😀
- W3ll People Beauty Basics Gift Set – Get your glow on with this gorgeous makeup set from one of the best in green beauty! This gift set comes with everything you will need for creating a perfect holiday look! Price – $37.99
- Vapour Organic Beauty Bon Bon Beauty Gift Set – You’ll be shaking your bon bon for sure (sorry, had to!) if you get this in your Christmas stocking! This set comes with “Aura Multi-Use in Lavish”, a gilded peach, which imparts a subtle glow to cheekbones, chin and forehead, “Mesmerize Eye Color in Bliss”, a smoky brown with a hint of violet, for some depth and intrigue to the eyes, & “Elixir Plumping Lip Gloss in Bon Bon”, a golden peachy pink which will flatter any skin tone! Price – $70
- Pacifica Holiday Body Butter Duo Gift Set – One of my favorite easy to find in stores affordable green beauty brands is Pacifica (you can read my love for them here) and this set is perfect for anyone who uses Bath & Body Works and is looking for something cleaner. Scents in this set are “Indian Coconut Nectar”, a warm, spicy coconutty fragrance & “Tuscan Blood Orange” a very bright, fruity fragrance. Price – $9.99
- S.W. Basics Organic Lip Balm Flight 4 pack – The perfect stocking stuffer for the lip balm junkie on your list, this set includes 4 moisturizing lip balms in “Cocoa”, “Peppermint”, “Citrus” & “Cinnamon”. Made with only cocoa butter, beeswax, coconut oil & essential oils for scent/flavor, these organic lip treats will be sure to please! Price – $15.19
- Real Techniques Core Collection Set – You can’t create the perfect makeup look without the perfect brushes! One of my personal faves is Real Techniques – the cruelty-free synthetic bristles make product application a breeze! Price – $6.87
- Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit – For the green beauty who is more concerned with making better choices rather than perfect ones, this gift will be a winner. This beautiful kit comes with 40 eye & brow shades, 3 highlighters, 4 blushes, 1 contour shade and 1 bronzer. All of Pixi’s products are 100% cruelty-free and don’t contain many of the really toxic ingredients used in mainstream brands. Price – $34
- Zoella Beauty Ginger Bread Fizz Trio – Created by UK blogger, Zoe, this bath fizz kit would be a great pampering gift to give! And the warm, spicy scents of gingerbread and vanilla are sure to delight and relax. Price – $12
I’ve never been in Ulta, though we have one nearby. I do love that they carry several green brands, and I hope that they will get more!
- Juice Beauty Daily Hydrating Solutions – Cleanse, treat & moisturize skin back to its pre-holiday radiance with this 6-piece gift set from Juice Beauty. I love to give green skincare sets to family members to help inspire them to switch over permanently! Price – $39
- Skyn Iceland Face Lift in a Bag – Ok, so this won’t actually give anyone a real facelift, but it does help to soothe, depuff and smooth stressed out, dehydrated & tired skin. I just repurchased one for myself to use before an upcoming holiday party (as well as after the holidays!). Price – $19.50
Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques:
Of course, I could not have a gift guide without including more from my fave makeup brand! Plus, they have so many cute gifts this year, it’s hard not to share! 🙂
- Holiday Look Stacking Colour Palette – This palette of all natural organic products will help anyone create a beautiful holiday look! Choose from 3 pre-coordinated color sets or custom design one! And for 20% off, this gift idea is just too good to pass up!! Price – $17 (normally $22.80) See more holiday colour palettes here.
- Deluxe Gift Set – This is the ideal starter kit to give someone who needs to overhaul their makeup to a cleaner, more natural one, without sacrificing performance! Comes with a choice of pressed, powder or creme foundation, kabouki brush (for pressed or powder foundations) or blending sponge (for creme foundation), pressed or powder blush, 2 powder, pressed or creme shadows, 1 lip color, lip gloss or lip glaze. There are color options to choose from or you can custom design which color options you (or your gift receiver) would prefer. Price – $87 (normally $115.50)
Last, but certainly not least, is a brand I had reviewed last year (see here) and was so impressed I just to make sure to include them again in a holiday post! And right now they have soooo many good deals going on, you really won’t want to pass them up!
- Frankincense Intense Organic Beauty Collection – I wish I could afford this gift set for myself, because these products are ah-maz-ing! I had the pleasure of trying a few samples and oh my wow is all I have to say! Also, I’d like to bathe in these products! Price – $119 (normally $170)
- Beauty Sleep Gift Collection – Who won’t need some serious beauty sleep after staying up all night excited for presents (or is that just me)?! Essential oils of Ylang Ylang, Patchouli & Cypress calm the senses, while skin is refreshed and recharged! Price – $50.40 (normally $72)
If you wanted to order anything, email Amy Schlesinger at amyorganics
Well, my loves, I don’t think I will have time to get another gift guide up before Christmas, but I will try and get at least one more holiday post up! 😉
Peace, love & happy shopping!
*Post contains some affiliate links. Pixi & Zoella products were sent to me for review consideration. They have not yet been (and there is no guarantee products sent will be) tested/reviewed.