With the interest in cleaner beauty options growing every year, it’s no surprise that there are so many beauty subscriptions boxes popping up tailoring to that interest. Where it was once almost impossible to find a beauty box that offered natural, non-toxic products, there are now enough that it may be hard to choose one! Unfortunately, you don’t always know what items you’ll be getting, if you’ll like them or even if you need them. Wouldn’t it be great if you could just customize your own green beauty box to fit your needs and lifestyle?
I was recently introduced to the Goodbeing Box, a discovery and trial service that offers customizable boxes and features some of the very best natural brands, out there, so if you’ve been wanting to dip your toes in the waters of green beauty, then this is the perfect chance!
How it works:
- Choose a box type & a plan – choose a standard or mini monthly plan or a pre-paid 6 month or yearly membership to save 15%, then decide what type of box you’d like to receive – all beauty or a mix of beauty, wellness and home goods.
- Personalize it – once you’ve chosen the plan and box you want, you will fill out a detailed member profile, focusing on product preferences + any unique concerns. You will also get the option to choose 1-2 items each month to make your box even more customized to your wants & needs!
- Enjoy – you’ll receive 4-5 expertly curated products based on your profile (including the 2 you selected), along with cards providing information about each product, as well as special discounts to use in the future.
How much does it cost?
$24.95 per month for pay as you go
$21.99 for 6-month plan (prepaid is a savings of $17.76)
- 4-5 items per month, a mix of sizes that may include a full size and/or travel sizes (good for 5-10 uses) and deluxe samples.
- Average Value: $40-$50. Will vary month to month and member to member.
- Pick Your Product – Choose 1-2 items for your box from a selection of products each month. (Only available for the Standard Plan.)
$9.95 per month for pay as you go
$8.95 for annual plan (prepaid saves you $12)
- 2 items per month, either 2 travel size (good for 5-10 uses), or a full size and a deluxe sample.
- Average value $15-$20. Will vary month to month and member to member.
What’s inside this month:
I was really excited to receive my Goodbeing box, and I really loved the fact that I got to choose two of the products I would be getting! Having a choice means you don’t have to worry about getting something you may not like!
Let’s go over the goodies!
- WooBamboo Standard Adult Toothbrush – Made with natural, biodegradable bamboo and packaged in recycled and recyclable materials, this stylish dental tool is anything but standard! The wavy design of the handle provides a grip that sits comfortably in your palm & offers a natural place to put your thumb. The combination of Chinese white wax + the antimicrobial nature of bamboo means no gross germs will make an appearance on your brush handle, and the bristles are high quality, dental grade as well. Eco-friendly, vegan and does the job! $7.90 for a 2 pack
- Creme de la Creme Eye Shadow in Ivory – I’ve been wanting to try this brand for awhile so I was stoked to see it as an option to choose! Not forgoing my love of neutrals, I selected the shade “Ivory” and it is glorious! A cream shade with subtle hints of gold, this is perfect for day or night or to pair with a bold red lip during the holidays. $24.
- KVoss Nourish Magik Shimmer Body Lotion – This was a brand I wasn’t very familiar with, but after receiving this lotion, they are definitely high on my radar! Oh, my, where do I even begin?! Made with grapeseed oil to promote cell renewal, antioxidant-rich avocado butter as well as shea butter to hydrate, this will leave your skin feeling quenched and pampered. Pair that with mixed mineral micas to offer a subtle glow and the intoxicating, sexy scent of sandalwood & rose, this is probably my favorite product of the bunch! I’ll definitely be wearing this for the holidays and on any day that ends in “y”. $28 for 2 oz.
- Yarok Feed Your Ends – Another brand that had been on my wishlist, and the second of my product picks for my box, this is a true haircare all-star! It triples as a leave in conditioner, detangler as well as a heat protector and is made with good for you ingredients like jojoba, grapeseed, and primrose oils. Also, it smells really good, which is always a plus! 😉 You can even use this on dry hair, to revive your style or just for extra hydration during the colder seasons. $27.20 for 8 oz
- MyChelle Dermaceuticals Lip Hints Conditioning Lip Balm in Berry – I was excited to see one of my favorite clean brands, MyChelle show up in my box and especially their new “Lip Hints” as I love lip products and these sounded really tasty! Suffice it to say, I was not at all disappointed. Made with a blend of shea butter, coconut, kalahari melon & meadowfoam oils, this rich balm provides intense moisture with a hint of color. Wear it as a lip primer under lipstick or gloss, or alone to pump up your lips natural color. Either way, your pout will be soft and dewy and super kissable. Also, this smells like spearmint, so yum! $12.50.
So far, I’m really impressed with Goodbeing and I highly recommend this whether you are looking for an affordable subscription box to try or just want to discover more green beauty brands.
Also, they are having a pretty sweet Black Friday deal that you definitely won’t want to miss out on! See below for deets!
Black Friday Sale: