Happy 2018 eco-beauties! I know I say this a lot, but I can’t believe how fast time is flying by! 2017 was a mix of highs and lows for me – I finally made some headway with my health, and in turn, learned a lot about myself and what my mental, emotional and physical limits truly are, I made some creative decisions about the direction I want to take TBE, re-ignited my passion for music and singing and fitness, discovered a love for flat lay photography, and tested A LOT of products!
Oh, and I also indulged in waaaay too much holiday cookies and cheer and now my skin is hating me for it.
So, I thought, what better way to kick off the new year than with a post on a brand who understands skin issues – and even better, a give away of some of my fave acne products from them? 😉
Those of you who have been reading my blog or following me on social media know all about my struggles with acne and you also know that I have mad love for Enessa Skincare, especially their Clove Acne Control Serum & Turmeric Blemish Gel. <3
Today, I am teaming up with Enessa to offer one lucky reader their Acne Skincare Travel Kit (valued at $98) so you can feel the love too! Can I get a woot-woot?!
What’s in it
- Bergamot Purifying Cleanser – This gel cleanser removes dirt and impurities without drying skin. It contains Red Seaweed and Bladderwrack to improve circulation and remove toxins, Ginkgo Biloba & Rooibos extract to calm skin and support collagen production, while essential oils of Bergamot and Orange purify and reduce inflammation. A little goes a long way – just apply a small amount to damp skin, massage in upward, circular motions, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. $10 for 1oz ($30 for 4oz)
- Tea Tree HydraClear – This toner not only works to balance oily skin but also helps to boost skin immunity using plant extracts of Aloe Vera, Reishi Mushroom, Olive Leaf, Goldenseal and Lactobacillus Ferment. It’s formulated in a base of Tea Tree and Lavender Hydrosols for extra anti-acne power. Even though it contains Tea Tree, it’s not at all drying. $14 for 1oz ($39 for 3.3oz)
- Clove Acne Control Serum – Their top seller for 25 years, this is my favorite to use against cystic or any hard to treat blemishes. Made with Organic Golden Jojoba oil and Organic Clove essential oil, this helps to reduce redness and inflammation of breakouts fast without being harsh like conventional acne treatments. Clove Oil is rich in antioxidants, is highly anti-inflammatory and also contains antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties, making it a superstar for fighting acne. And because Jojoba Oil is so close to our own natural sebum, this won’t leave your skin feeling greasy, but rather will help keep oil production under control. A tiny bit used on problem areas is all you need, though I generally use it all over my face when my skin is bad or as prevention if I suspect a hormonal fit on my face is about to occur. $40 for .5oz
- Moringa Balance Elixir – This face oil is truly a God-send if you have oily skin! Made withMoringa Seed Oil, a nutrient-rich oil that is high in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A & C, that absorbs quickly without leaving an oily residue, Jojoba Oil to balance skin, Meadowfoam Oil to protect the skin barrier and prevent moisture loss, Black Cumin Seed Oil to reduce inflammation as well as hydrate skin, Tamanu Oil to help repair skin and regenerate skin cells, and Olive Squalane to help promote cell renewal. This is a very light, hydrating oil that leaves skin feeling soft and not greasy. $32 for .5oz ($60 for 1oz)
- Seaweed Bio-Exfoliant – Made with Dead Sea Salts, Seaweed, and Flaxseeds to name a few, this gently exfoliates and cleanses skin. It can also be used as a spot treatment on any blemishes or as a mask. $25 for 1.5oz ($39 for 2.5oz)
This kit also includes samples of:
Turmeric Blemish Gel – a light gel formulated with extracts of Bakuchiol, Chestnut, Licorice root, Niacinamide, and Turmeric essential oil to list just a few that all work to calm skin, reduce inflammation, eliminate bacteria, unclog pores and restore skin barrier health. $43 for .5oz
Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF20 – A rich, super moisturizing sunscreen that uses non-nano Zinc Oxide, Hemp Seed, Argan, Tamanu, Rosehip and Black Cumin oils, along with Pomegranate and Green Tea extracts, this will protect your skin from sun damage while helping to fight both aging and acne. $23 for 20ml ($55 for 1.7oz)
Now for the good part! To enter the give away, – just follow all of the steps below (those that don’t, will be disqualified)!
Contest will run from January 9th to January 19th** and is open to US peeps only. Be sure to check back here on the 19th to see who won! Good luck everyone!! <3
*****UPDATE: Congrats to Melissa Maxwell – you are the winner!! You should be receiving an email from me shortly for your mailing deets!********
Peace & love,
*Post contains affiliate links
**Contest was extended until the 19th