This is my third Goodbeing Box, and I have to be honest, I am loving everything I’m being sent! 😀
Not only am I discovering new brands that I may never have heard of otherwise, but I get to customize my boxes and I get to choose 2 of the products that I will be sent. It’s a pretty sweet deal if I do say so!
If you’re unfamiliar with how Goodbeing works (or missed my last two posts), it’s a monthly subscription box that brings you the best of clean, non-toxic beauty/lifestyle products to try. The standard box (the best deal IMO) offers 4-5 full or deluxe sized products that are selected based off of your member profile. The best part is that you get to select 2 of the products you will receive in your box. There are two types of boxes you can choose from – “beauty” (which is all beauty) and “lifestyle” (a mix of beauty & lifestyle). The standard box is $24.95 (US) and $33.95 (International) and the mini box, which consists of 2 specially curated items is $9.95 (US) or $15.95 (International).
I’ve been receiving the standard lifestyle box and because I get 4-5 products, I’m still using most of what I’ve gotten from the last two boxes! My favorites still include the KVoss Nourish Magic Shimmer (which I use constantly) and the Jivi Skincare Moisturizer with SPF in Cucumber Sage (I’m obsessed!).
But moving on to January’s offerings…
- Everwell For Life Everbiotics – (sample – 5 sticks) – I am a huuuuuge advocate for gut health and I am so very serious about eating foods or taking supplements to support my gut/digestion. Especially probiotics. So, I was pretty excited to see this on the list of products that I could pick for myself. Made with a synergistic blend of both pre and pro-biotics and fortified with superfoods (like goji berry and maca root), these convenient to use powdered sticks can be sprinkled on your yogurt or oatmeal, added to your water bottle, in your smoothie, on your dessert, or even just taken straight from the packet. So far, I’ve only taken this in my water and I love the strawberry flavor (very much like kool-aid but without all the unhealthy ingredients). Just one a day is said to help support digestion, regulate gut health, increase satiety, support metabolism and also helps to promote cardiovascular health as well as fight aging! These are also non-GMO, vegan, and are gluten, soy and allergen free. $40.99 for 30 sticks (full size)
- Andalou Naturals Argan Stem Cell BB Benefit Balm Un-Tinted SPF 30 – (full sized) – I’ve been a fan of Andalou for years so seeing their BB creams as a selection option made me giddy! 😀 I chose the un-tinted version because I already have so many tinted sunscreens in my collection and because this is part of their “Clear Skin” collection, so it offers a more matte finish and won’t clog pores. I’ve been using this as my sunscreen/primer under makeup and it really does help keep shine at bay all the while giving a more airbrushed look to your skin. The texture is thicker than the Jivi, but still absorbs well without leaving a white cast and it still hydrates as it controls oil. And because it’s Andalou, the ingredients are all clean, non-GMO and good for your skin! $19.95
- Gaffer & Child Facial Cleanser – (full sized) – This is a lovely, lightly foaming cleanser that both deeply cleans and deeply moisturizes. Made with a blend of organic oils and extracts, like sunflower, coconut, castor, lavender, peppermint and chamomile, this will leave your skin feeling refreshed and your senses calm and happy. $26
- Previse Dermapothecary Marine Granules Skin Brightening Botanical Scrub – (sample) – This was a brand that was new to me and after trying this scrub, I was so impressed I purchased one of their moisturizers to go with it! Using jojoba botanical extracts blended with fossilized algae, this gently exfoliates skin without causing micro-tears for a smoother, brighter complexion. It’s also EO and fragrance-free so it’s perfect for sensitive skins. $45 for full size
- Stinkbug Naturals Deodorant – (sample) – If you’ve been following me, you know how I’m always looking for an HG natural deodorant, so of course I was happy to find one in this month’s box, and one that I have been wanting to try for awhile to boot! This aluminum-free deodorant contains organic coconut oil to moisturize and fight odor, non-GMO cornstarch to absorb perspiration and baking soda to help eliminate odor-causing bacteria. The light floral lavender scent is both feminine and calming and it really does help to keep you stink free all day! $7.99 for full size
Special Offers (good thru 2/28)
Give (or get) this darling bonus trio ($99 value) with any new 6-Month Standard Gift Membership or 6-Month Standard Regular Membership.
- Tizz & Tonic €14 Gift Certificate good for a FREE pair of Organic Underwear
- Kahina Giving Beauty Essaouira Perfume Oil
- Rechoc Reservatrol Dark Chocolate
Free Gift #2:
Give (or get) this 5-piece bonus gift set ($84 value) with any new 6-Month Standard Gift Membership or 6-Month Standard Regular Membership.
- Urbana Sacs Small Creative Sac (colors vary)
- Aimee Raupp Green Goddess Mask & Bamboo Fan Brush
- Lyeska Facial Cleanser
- Rechoc Reservatrol Dark Chocolate
Free Gift #3:Give (or get) a Lyeska Facial Cleanser ($38 value) with any new Standard Gift Membership or Regular Standard Membership.USE CODE: LOVELY
Have you ever tried Goodbeing? What’s your favorite subscription box?
Peace & love,
*Box was sent to me by Goodbeing, all thoughts and opinions are my own. All photos were taken by and are property of The Brunette Ecoholic – do not use without permission.