Hey, eco-beauties! 🙂
It’s “Blogger Spotlight” Friday and today I am sharing a bit about a blogger who loves nutrition, fashion and skincare!
Melissa Mellie is a skincare expert by profession and loves to share her knowledge and experience with people. She regularly contributes her write-ups to health or skin care related websites and blogs. She loves to share her passion for skin care, nutrition, as well as some of her favorite products like dermology anti aging solution. In her free time, she loves traveling, watching fashion shows and music.
Inquiring minds want to know:
3) A favorite healthy recipe you’d like to share? My favorite healthy recipe is “Turkey Burgers With Mango and Avocado Salsa”.
Below is the recipe:
1. Place turkey in a large mixing bowl. Add in salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion, egg, and breadcrumbs and mix thoroughly being careful not to over mix.
2. Form turkey mixture into 4 patties.
3. Cook patties over medium heat in a lightly-oiled frying pan or on a lightly-oiled grill.
4. Cook for 5-10 minutes per side, until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
5. As the burgers cook, prepare the salsa by combining the mango, pepper, avocado, sugar, vinegar, oil, and salt in a medium bowl. Toss to combine.
6. Place burgers open-faced on top of half of a bun. Top with salsa and serve.
You can check out Melissa’s most recent work here:
Thank you, Melissa, for being a part of this series!
Until next month’s spotlight!
Peace & love,