Hello again! It’s Blogger Spotlight Friday and today’s featured blogger is all about fitness and healthy living – something I really obsess over too! 😀
Let’s get right into it!
Jorge is a sports lover and a fitness enthusiast who believes in living a healthy life in the most natural way possible. He loves to share his knowledge about health, nutrition and loves to use best bodybuilding supplements that helps keep the energy up during extreme workouts.
Inquiring minds want to know:
2) What is your favorite workout routine? How do you balance working out with a busy life? When something really important comes up in our lives, we find a way to fit it into our schedule.
My favorite “workout“ plan is Mark Rippetoe‘s Starting Strength plan. Even though it was intended to help football players to gain weight and basic strength, I followed the plan for powerlifting purposes for at least three years.
The main focus is on the barbell squat and it helps to build a foundation for mass and strength for your future goals – it doesn’t matter if it’s for fitness, Bodybuilding or athletic sports.
3) Favorite healthy recipe you’d like to share? My favorite healthy recipe is “Lean Beef Spinach Meatball Pasta “.
Below is the recipe:
- 2 oz wheat spinach pasta
- 1/8 cup marinara (natural and low sodium)
- 1 1/2 cup raw spinach
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp low fat Parmesan cheese
- Set oven to 405 degrees F.
- For added flavor, saute the red onions in a skillet using spray olive or coconut oil.
- Mix together ground beef, chopped raw spinach, red onion, garlic, and spices. Mix thoroughly using your hands until the spinach is completely mixed into the meat.
- Form two or three meatballs of roughly the same size using your hands. For accuracy, you can use a food scale to weigh and measure each portion.
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cook pasta and stir in tomatoes, spinach, and cheese as desired.
- Mix in cooked meatballs and enjoy!
Other work by Jorge:
Thanks again, Jorge for participating!
Peace & love,